Sunday, January 25, 2009

SILLY SNOWBIRD STUFF II


The Nova Scotian's on the corner apparently found a little Poodle Poop on their lot. Instead of bending over and picking it up, they went out of their way to find 5 white rocks and surround it as thus.

Photobucket


My friend that lives across the street said that they were waiting for people to ask them why. She told them it might just attract unwanted attention and they'd find more poop. Sure enough, a few days later when I walked by, I saw that instead of 1 circle of rocks, they had set up 8-10 circles. Each with exactly 5 rocks around the offensive Poop.

7 comments:

Gillie said...

All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
xx

Cindi said...

these people need a life...ditto with Gillie...WOOOOOOOW

Bookncoffee said...

lol...I know where to get some more poodle poop if they need some...oh that was bad I know. lol. I'm sure our yard is full of it but I never seem to see it. I guess she always goes in places she knows we do not walk. She goes far out on the leash...

Unknown said...

ditto with Gillie & Cindi...WOOOOOOOW

garnett109 said...

Poop circles yikes

Joyce said...

These people obviously have nothing to do. Give me a break.
Hugs, Joyce

Lisa said...

Wow.....these people are whacked!